Container metal seal Tamper proof cable Seal SY-1020
● Lock body composed of aluminum alloy cover and zinc alloy lock mechanism
● Ф2.0mm non-performed galvanized cable unravels when cut against resealing and tamper
● Fasten the complete seal with an unique nail on the back cover to increase security
● Self-locking system easily to lock by hand
● Permanent laser marking for the highest printing security
● Standard exposed cable length of 25cm, meantime with adjustable cable length
● Customer name, logo, sequential numbers and barcode (Laser Marking)
● Standard colors of blue, yellow or other available customized colors
● Customized cable length available upon request
● Security → Doors of trailers and trucks, Cars, Vans, Tankers, Storage cabinets, Pipelines, High value or dangerous cargo
● Industries → Transportation, Power companies, Chemicals, Military, Banking, Customs, Healthcare, Food and beverage
Instructions for Use
● Loop the cable through the item to be sealed.
● Insert and pull the cable through the locking chamber.
● Pull the cable all the way through the body until the item is tightly sealed.
● Verify that the security seal is sealed.
● Record the seal number to control security.
● By cable cutters
|Material||Lock Body → Aluminum alloy cover & zinc alloy lock mechanism
Cable → Galvanized steel wire
|Size||Check the above drawing|
|Colors||Blue (Standard), Yellow (Standard) or other available colors|
|Printing Method||Laser marking|
|Customization||Printing → Customer name, logo, sequential numbers and barcode|
|Strength Category||≥ 6.0KN (Security Seal, ISO)|
Order Online - www.chnseal.com or call +86-559-5299999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the differences in appearance, the principles of common steel wire seals are similar. They are generally divided into tension steel wire seals and two end plug-in steel wire seals, of which the tension steel wire seals are most commonly used.
The internal principle of the tension type steel wire seal is actually very simple. The inside of the lock body is fixedly connected to the lock body by one end of the lock belt, the other end of the lock belt is connected with the lock head, the lock body is provided with a counterbore for the lock head to penetrate, the lock body is provided with two inclined holes connected with the counterbore, each inclined hole is provided with a spring, and a steel ball is respectively arranged at the connection between each inclined hole and the counterbore, The steel ball is supported by the corresponding spring, and two grooves corresponding to the two steel balls are opened on the lock head to form two steps of the first groove close to the front end of the lock head, and the front part is chamfered.
When in use, after the lock belt passes through the sealed part of the package, the lock head is penetrated into the through hole on the lock body, so that the two steel balls in the lock body enter the two grooves on the lock head respectively, and the two steel balls are respectively pressed into the two grooves on the lock head under the action of the corresponding spring to lock the lock head. Through the cooperation of two steel balls and two grooves on the lock head, the lock head is locked more firmly.
Steel wire seals are widely used in industries, such as freight containers, freight trucks and trucks. Because of their different structure and material from ordinary lead seals, it is impossible for criminals to copy steel wire seals again, so as to eliminate imitation or embezzlement, It can bring huge economic benefits to public utility companies.